||Senior Firmware Developer
||Vancouver - Greater Vancouver - BC
Accountabilities Will Include:
- As a Senior Firmware Developer you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of software development, including writing design documentation, coding, unit testing, integration testing, debugging and troubleshooting, supporting customers, and maintenance.
- You will be joining a team that builds a variety of software, from low-level UEFI and Legacy BIOS components in Assembly and C, secure communication protocols between the OS and System Firmware, windows services in C#/C++, on the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms. To be successful, you must be adaptable, flexible and a quick learner with a “can do” attitude.
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of career UEFI software development experience.
- C/C++ and EDK2 driver development experience is essential, Assembly can still be used in some cases.
- Hands-on experience with Secure Boot, Variable Services, UEFI Secure Technologies, and other UEFI essentials is critical.
- Experience with security architectures, such as Public Key infrastructures, key management, SSL/TLS, TCG/TPM.
- Understanding PC hardware architecture: CPUs and chipsets, SMM; PCI, LPC, USB, and other buses.
- Native Windows development, Win32 API, multi-threading, networking, OS driver/application experience is a plus.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- BS in computer science, or equivalent, with strong academic performance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills needed to explain technical issues and designs.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail orientated, and responsible team-player.
||You must login to view this information